Expecting In Style

8/18/2017 09:04:00 PM

Last month our store manager informed us that we have a shoot reservation at Third Space. It's common for us to have private bookings for photo/video shoots (music video, pre-nup, fashion, etc.) but when we found out that it was for maternity and nursing wear, Elle and I really got curious. One of Elle's interest is fashion design, and she actually designed clothes for "Modista by Elle" back then, but had to shut down the operation when she went to L.A. some years ago.  As for me, my interest just came from the fact that I get curious about things not familiar to me. And I'm as familiar with maternal wear, as Elle is familiar with NBA players (One time she thought Kevin Durant was Jamie Fox) I used to think that pregnant women just needed something comfortable to wear and style wasn't a factor. But I realized how stupid wrong I was when one of our friends tagged us on Great Expectation's video shot at Third Space.


Style, comfort and quality. Check out our new collection of modern maternity and nursing wear. Shop now at Zalora: http://zalora.com/great-expectations Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/greatexpectationsmaternity Great Expectations Maternity is available at The SM Store and Great Kids PH #greatexpectationmaternity #maternitywear #thesmstore Shoot Location: Third Space Studio Cafe
Posted by Great Expectations Maternity PH on Thursday, July 6, 2017


We always feel happy when shoots are being done at Third Space, but this one was special because it was for moms-to-be, expecting something great, and does it in style.

       
Expecting moms and dads should check them out. They really know what their doing.
zalora.com.ph/great-expectations
facebook.com/greatexpectationsmaternity

You Might Also Like